At Woolco Foods, our team has created a market for all kinds of food servicers to find high-quality, tasty, and safe food products. Browse poultry, meats, dairy, produce, seafood, and kitchen supplies all procured from the most trusted sources and brands.
A business in the foodservice industry has a responsibility to customers to choose the best supplier that can offer them good products, guarantee quality standards, and ensure a seamless order/delivery process.
With 30 plus years of experience and over 10,000 different items in our product range, Woolco Foods has revolutionized New York’s food distribution and supply network. As such, we work with hotels, restaurants, institutions, caterers, and bakeries in the New York and New Jersey area.
We have vastly extended our product lines and customer base because of our dedication, continuous hassle-free service, and a dedicated team to handle all customer queries.
Woolco Foods is located minutes away from New York City, making us an ideal distributor for thousands of businesses belonging to the foodservice or hospitality industry.
We have included industry approved brands in our various commercial foodservice supplies, and are committed to adhering to all food quality and food safety standards. This is why we have a continuously growing base of establishments that include:
Woolco proudly works with a host of various professionals within the food industry. We assist all kinds of chefs, cooks, owners, and bartenders by supplying the right tools, supplies, and knowledge.
With an array of food industry supplies in our catalog, we’re equipped to help with a range of services. Contact Woolco Foods today!
The professionals we cater to include:
- Owners: They look forward to timely delivery, easy payment processing, consistent economical pricing, etc.
- Chefs: They look for consistent quality in procured ingredients to maintain the taste of the prepared food
- Pastry Chefs: Since their items tend to have a short shelf life, they look forward to timely deliveries
- General Managers: They need a supplier who is able to quickly facilitate when there is a shortfall in stock
- Purchasers: They look forward to an easy ordering process where all products arrive on time and that the supplier is quick to handle any issues with the products
- Mixologists: They look forward to suppliers who take late orders and always have various high-quality ingredients and bar supplies in stock